Royal Observer Corps
Record added 26/4/2001
OS Grid Reference TF95622927
County Norfolk
Date opened December 1958
Date closed October 1968
Location On the East side of a field boundary 150 yards South of A1067.
Description OPEN All surface features remain intact. The hatch is open. Internally the post has been completely stripped. The walls have been covered in polystyrene tiles that are now falling away.
An Orlit A stands ten yards to the south. The external door is missing but the internal sliding door is intact. The wooden instrument mounting is still in place but in poor condition otherwise the building is in fair condition.
Date of Visit 4.7.1998
Future Actions
  Search Again   Return to Homepage