|OS Grid Reference||SU64971472|
|Date opened||April 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a mound within a compound on the West side of Speltham Hill.|
|Description||LOCKED There are steps up the mound. All surface features remain intact. the hatch is locked. Internally much remains including the table, shelf, cupboard, tack of Dexion shelves, battery box with car battery, various paprrs and forms, 3 aircraft posters, large splint, 3 mattresses, 7 chairs, BT junction box and wiring & the BPI mount. Following the site visit in 1998 the post was offered for sale in 1999 although when visited in May 2004 it was srill heavily overgrown.
January 2019: Welded shut and very overgrown
|Date of Visit||24.1.1998|