|OS Grid Reference||NY29569002|
|Date opened||June 1959|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||At the end of a line of telegraph poles along the edge of a small wood. The post is located on a low mound in a sloping field about 12 yards north of the coniferous plantation and 100 yards south west of the B709|
|Description||SEALED Only the access shaft remains still retaining some green paint. A metal bar has been bolted across the hatch to prevent access. The louvres on the adjacent ventilation shaft are missing.
|Date of Visit||8.6.2002|