|OS Grid Reference||SD42659883 (Probable)|
|Date opened||December 1963|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On hilltop 150 yards South of Bannerrigg Farmhouse and 100 yards West of A591|
|Description||DEMOLISHED No trace of anything.
The 1972 and 1976 map shows a covered tank at approximately SD 42768 98822.
Nothing visible on 1956 map or current map.
Probably coincident and not connected to the ROC post,
|Date of Visit||29.5.2000|
|Future Actions||CONFIRM POSITION & NGR|