|OS Grid Reference||NZ58912518|
|Date opened||April 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound in a high fenced secure rectangular compound on the South side of Cleveland Golf Course sandwiched between the golf course and a horse riding paddock. 100 yards North of York Road.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. The top of the access shaft has been rebuilt (1989) and a new larger hatch (Torlift) fitted. The hatch and the gate to the compound are locked.|
|A smaller compound 30 yards to the west might have housed the aircraft post.
|Date of Visit||1.6.2000|