|OS Grid Reference||IH40318715|
|Date opened||September 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On the east side of a farm track, 80 yards west of Ballymullarty Road.|
|Description||OPEN Only the access shaft with its adjacent ventilation shaft remains. The main ventilation shaft has been reduced to a stump and the BPI and FSM pipes have gone. The hatch is open but the ladder has been removed to prevent access by children and the shaft has been filled with rubbish to within two feet of the top of the monitoring room.
|Date of Visit||10.6.2002|