|OS Grid Reference||IH29625536|
|Date opened||August 1957|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On a low mound in the north west corner of a field, 200 yards north of B123.|
|Description||OPEN All surface features remain in place with some erosion of the mound. The ventilation louvers are missing and the hatch is open. Internally remaining artifacts include the twin bunks, single bed, shelf and BPI mount. The internal doors and the table have been smashed.|
|The base and stilts of a brick aircraft post still stand alongside. A metal ladder lying alongside may have been for access to the aircraft post.
|Date of Visit||10.6.2002|