|OS Grid Reference||IH77384316|
|Date opened||June 1957|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On top of Cooey Hill, on the south side of a field boundary next to a Cellphone mast.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact. Both shafts have been neatly clad with concrete and the louvres have been refitted flush with the holes. An extra hasp has been added to the hatch which is securely locked. Some border posts posts had added security applied after one or two had forced entry by an armed organisation.
|Date of Visit||14.6.2002|