|OS Grid Reference||IC68400714|
|Date opened||June 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a mound on the east side of a farm access road and next to a cellphone mast.|
|Description||SEALED All surface features remain intact. All the paint has gone and the ventilation louvers have been removed and the holes filled with concrete. The access shaft has been sealed with a concrete plug.
|Date of Visit||10.6.2002|