|OS Grid Reference||IC82513376|
|Date opened||August 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound in a square compound on the south side of Cranagh Hill Road, opposite a row of new houses.|
|Description||OPEN All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the beige paint. The hatch is open. Internally remaining artifacts include the cupboard, long (replacement) table, 4 chairs, 2 mattresses, Dexion rack, small splint, enamel bucket, teapot, pickaxe (broken) and a broom.
|Date of Visit||9.6.2002|