|OS Grid Reference||IC55960963|
|Date opened||August 1957|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On a low mound on the west side of a farm track, 150 yards north of B89.|
|Description||OPEN All surface features remain intact although the ventilation louvers are missing. A non standard hatch has been fitted but it is unclear if this was before or after the post closed in 1968. The hatch is open and detached. Internally the post is completely stripped apart from a small table.
|A brick aircraft post on stilts stands nearby. It is approximately 10’ X 6’ with a 6’ X 4’ crew room with a gently sloping roof (removed) and a 6’ X 6’ open observation room. The building is in good condition.
|Date of Visit||10.6.2002|