|OS Grid Reference||IH36453422|
|Date opened||August 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound on a hilltop overlooking Lisnaskea, between two minor roads (200 yards from each of them)|
|Description||SEALED The access shaft is capped with concrete but there is a large hole in one side of the shaft. The adjacent ventilation shaft is damaged with its louvres missing. The ventilation shaft has gone. The shaft is dry. Although officially closed in September 1991 the post was abandoned and sealed in the 1970ís following a forced entry by an armed organisation.
|Date of Visit||14.6.2002|