Royal Observer Corps
Record added 22/4/2001
Post Name PORTAFERRY
OS Grid Reference IJ60034918
County Down
Date opened June 1958
Date closed October 1968
Location On top of Bankmore Hill 150 yards west of a minor road.
Description DEMOLISHED No trace of anything remains. A cellphone mast occupies the site.
Remaining
Surface
Structures
None
Date of Visit 11.6.2002
Future Actions
  Search Again   Return to Homepage