|OS Grid Reference||IJ15044842|
|Date opened||June 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||In an ‘L’ shaped compound on the west side of as field boundary, 150 yards south of a minor road and 74 yards north east of an unmade access road.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint.
|The base of an aircraft post on stilts stands within the compound. The stilts have been filled in with breeze blocks with a door and window added creating a ‘post hut’. The door is locked.
|Date of Visit||14.6.2002|