|OS Grid Reference||IJ63446597|
|Date opened||June 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||In a rectangular compound on hilltop 250 yards west of the A2.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with flaking of the green paint. One side of the access shaft is unusually rounded, there is a double step up to it. The hatch is open. Internally the post has been vandalised with the shelf and one door detached. Remaining artifacts include the table, cupboard, BPI mount, 4 wooden shelves, BT junction box (broken), two mattresses, one ventilation louvre, shelf in the toilet recess. There is a WB1401 carrier receiver with WB1410 filter unit. These units are, as usual mounted on a board but the loudspeaker is missing and appears not to have been mounted with them.
|A square rendered brick building stands nearby. It has bricked up windows and a broken door. Itís unclear if this building has any connection.
|Date of Visit||11.6.2002|