|OS Grid Reference||IH91064596|
|Date opened||June 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On top of hill at the end of a line of telegraph poles, 150 yards north from the junction of two minor roads.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. The hatch is locked.
Alastair McCann reports post demolished, was still there a year ago.
The above ground features appear to have been uprooted by a digger and dumped in a ditch near to the site. The entry shaft is still in one piece and could probably be salvaged for a museum
|Date of Visit||14.6.2002|