|OS Grid Reference||IJ21058846|
|Date opened||September 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a high mound in a rectangular compound at the end of a line of telegraph poles. 70 yards west of a minor road on hilltop.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the green paint in good condition. A dome on the ventilation shaft and a free standing aerial mast bracket indicates this was a master post. The post has been built back to front. The hatch is locked.
|Date of Visit||9.6.2002|