|OS Grid Reference||IJ24467398|
|Date opened||June 1957|
|Date closed||About 1984|
|Location||At the end of a line of telegraph poles on top of Bo Hill, 200 yards west of a farm track.|
|Description||LOCKED The post was closed about 1984 with the Hillsborough post in Co. Down re-opening to replace it. All surface features are intact but the ventilation louvers are missing. The ventilation shaft is cracked and bent over. The concrete apron around the access shaft is hatched and broken. The hatch is chained shut.
|Date of Visit||12.6.2002|