|OS Grid Reference||ID24473054|
|Date opened||August 1958|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound on the south side of a field boundary, 80 yards west of Layde Road. Close to a cellphone mast on the other side of the field boundary.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact but all the paint has gone. A metal sleeve has been placed over top of the access shaft to give added security. Bars have been bolted across the hatch to seal it. The ventilation louvers have been removed and the holes filled in with concrete. The step is detached.
|Date of Visit||9.6.2002|