|Post Name||LLANDRINDOD WELLS|
|OS Grid Reference||SO06026027|
|Date opened||December 1958|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a mound within a small rectangular compound on a hilltop 50 yards west from the end of Lakeside Avenue.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the grey paint flaking. The metal has been painted green. At some point during its operation life a non standard hatch has been fitted. It is the same size as a Torlift but is secured by two padlocks and an internal lock requiring a 'T' bar. The hatch is locked. The FSM pipe stands on a concrete plinth.
|Date of Visit||3.7.2000|