|OS Grid Reference||SJ22630871|
|Date opened||October 1958|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a mound, in a square compound on a hilltop. On the west side of a field boundary, 200 yards east of Sheridan Grange.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the light green paint, There is a double step up to the access shaft and the hatch is locked.
|Date of Visit||12.4.2003|