|OS Grid Reference||SH43953884|
|Date opened||December 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||In a rectangular compound on the South side of an un-named minor road.
|Description||DEMOLISHED Although the compound and a single telegraph pole survive the post has been demolished. A small compound stands at the back of the ROC compound. Inside it there is a cellphone repeater and aerial. The site is owned by Millennium Communications.
|Date of Visit||22.7.2000|