|OS Grid Reference||SN67937222|
|Date opened||December 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound at the end of a line of telegraph poles on the north side of a track/public footpath running south west from an un-named|
|Description||LOCKED All external features are intact with the light cream
paint in good condition. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. A new, larger hatch (similar to a Torlift) has been fitted, the hatch is locked. Many of the post staff were drawn from the nearby Trawscoed Mansion, a government research facility from 1949 - 1996.
|Date of Visit||21.5.2002|