|OS Grid Reference||SN92322865|
|Date opened||October 1959|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On an overgrown mound on the East side of a field boundary, 60 yards West of A4067.
|Description||OPEN All surface features remain intact but the ventilation
louvres are missing. There is some damage to the top of the ventilation shaft. The step is detached and the hatch is partly detached and open. Internally the post has been stripped apart from the BPI mount, a small metal shelf, GPO connection boxes and wiring, battery leads and a long
wooden box on the floor.
|A brick aircraft post approximately 8' X 5' stands nearby. The 5' X 5' open observation room is now roofed with asbestos sheeting and the smaller 3' X 5' crew room has a sloping roof and is covered with a corrugated metal sheet. The building is used as an animal shelter.
|Date of Visit||29.7.2000|