|OS Grid Reference||SH43919317|
|Date opened||May 1959 and November 1981|
|Date closed||October 1968 and September 1991|
|Location||On a high point 150 yards North of A5025 in a high compound at the end of a line of telegraph poles.|
|Description||DEMOLISHED Apart from the compound and telephone line nothing remains. A small compound containing a cellphone repeater and aerial mast stands within the original ROC compound. The site is owned by Millennium Communications. The post was closed in 1968 but following a local reorganisation of posts in 1981 it was recommissioned.
|Date of Visit||25.7.2000|