|OS Grid Reference||ND24775423|
|Date opened||September 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound in a square compound on the west side of an
un-named minor road immediately north of a house
|Description||All surface features remain intact; unusually there are
three small steps at right angles to the access shaft. There is some flaking of the green paint and the hatch is locked with its original bar.
|Date of Visit||20.07.2001|