|OS Grid Reference||ND20333342|
|Date opened||September 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a high moundIn a square compound 40 yards east of the A99, the Clan Gunn Museum and a cemetery lie to the south.
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. One of the ventilation louvers is damaged. The hatch is locked.
|Date of Visit||20.07.2001|