|OS Grid Reference||NT83854073|
|Date opened||November 1959|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On top of a hill next to a covered reservoir, 200 yards east of Duns Road.|
|Description||OPEN All surface features are intact but all the ventilation
louvres are missing and there is some damage to the ventilation shaft adjacent to the access shaft. The hatch was turned upside down and welded in place in 1990. It was still shut in 1998 but when re-visited in 2002 was found to detached. Internally the post is covered in graffiti and
vandalised. The monitoring room door has been removed and replaced with a metal gate. The cupboard is still in place without its doors and full of straw. The twin bunks are still in place. There is a GPO junction box and some wiring. The table and shelf are detached and stacked in the toilet recess.
|Date of Visit||20.5.1998 & 26.3.2002|