|OS Grid Reference||NO49208008|
|Date opened||December 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a mound on the west side of a farm track/bridleway, 200 yards north of an un-named minor road.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. A line of telegraph poles ends some distance away.
|The concrete bases for the four legs of a Orlit B are visible on a nearby mound.
|Date of Visit||25.3.2002|