|OS Grid Reference||NO2193060654|
|Date opened||December 1957|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||North East of the Cateran Trail, North West of East Mill Farm.|
Previously thought to have been demolished
It was found after some information was sent to Sub Brit that the post has not been demolished. It was not at the AWR location of NO 221 605 but North West of there at NO 21930 60654.
|Date of Visit||06.07.2015|
|Future Actions||CONFIRM POSITION, CALCULATE 8 FIGURE NGR|