|OS Grid Reference||NO459491|
|Date opened||April 1963|
|Date closed||October 1958|
|Location||DEMOLISHED No trace of anything remains.
|There is a small brick building in a dilapidated compound with a disused and leaning radio mast south of the
reservoir on the hilltop. This has no connection with the ROC but the post could have been sited near this point if not on top of the hill.
|Date of Visit||17.5.2002|
|Future Actions||CONFIRM POSITION, CALCULATE 8 FIGURE NGR|