|OS Grid Reference||NO59376901|
|Date opened||November 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||75 yards north of Lethnot Road|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There is an 8’ X 8’ one foot high concrete plinth around the access shaft. The hatch is locked. A line of telegraph posts ends alongside the road at the closed point to the post.
|The base of an Orlit A stands nearby with the supports for the instrument table clearly visible although cut off at ground level.|
|Date of Visit||13.10.2001|