|OS Grid Reference||NO38436010|
|Date opened||December 1957|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||In a large square compound at the end of a farm track. Beside a small quarry/rubbish dump. 150 yards west of Tulloch Wyne (B955)|
|Description||DEMOLISHED Although the compound is intact the post has been
demolished. A depression in the ground marks the spot.
|A line of telegraph poles lead to a brick aircraft post on one side of the quarry. It is a rectangular building
approximately 7' X 5'. It consists of an open topped observation area approximately 5' X 5' and a crew room with a sloping tin sheet as a roof. Some of the bricks are missing from the entrance side.
|Date of Visit||17.5.2002|