|Post Name||UDNY STATION|
|OS Grid Reference||NJ91152443|
|Date opened||June 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound in a roughly square compound on the south side of an un-named minor road.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features are intact with the khaki paint
flaking badly. A dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There are no padlocks but the hatch is locked internally. It can be opened with a Scottish 'T' bar key. Internally the following artifacts remain: Folding table, shelf, WB1401 carrier receiver with WB1410 filter
unit, Tele-talk, BT junction boxes/wiring, some papers, dome key. The toilet door opens outwards. All the wood is painted light blue.
Visited: January 2015
The post has been demolished since the last visit.
|Date of Visit||16.07.2001|