|OS Grid Reference||NJ94855607|
|Date opened||August 1958|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a mound in a square compound at the west of the junction of an un-named minor road and the access drive to Bransfarm. Adjacent to Bransbog Reservoir.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. The ventilation louvres on the shaft adjacent to the access shaft have been removed and are to be found in the adjacent aircraft post. Two disused telegraph poles stand nearby.
|A brick built aircraft post stands in the north east corner of the compound. It is approximately 7' X 5'. The small 2' X 5' crew room had a sloping tin roof, which is lying on the grass nearby. The wooden instrument table is intact and there is some GPO wiring and a junction box
|Date of Visit||21.07.2001|