|OS Grid Reference||NJ74130526|
|Date opened||June 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||In a small square compound at the end of a line of telegraph
poles, 18 yards east of a field boundary in an arable field and 100 yards east of B977.
|Description||LOCKED All surface features are intact with some flaking of the khaki paint. An aerial dome and mast bracket on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The hatch is locked.
|Date of Visit||16.07.2001|