|OS Grid Reference||TL18171786|
|Date opened||November 1958|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On the North side of a footpath 75 yards East from a sharp bend in Ballslough Hill.
|Description||DEMOLISHED No trace of anything. After the post was vandalised it was “broken up by a gang of stalwart Irishmen.”
|None. The earlier post on farmland 50 yards West of Hall Lane (TL173179) consisted of a tower and wooden hut. The tower was demolished in 1958 but the hut was re-erected in the rear garden of Gunn’s Lodge cottages at the junction of Hall Lane and B651 where it survived until the late 1970’s.|
|Date of Visit||5.10.1997|