Site Name: Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory
Sub Brit site visit 16th December 2003
[Source: Nick Catford]
Photo:The one mile telescope with the 4C array to the right. The 4C telescope was completed in 1957 and was one of the first instruments to be built at Lords Bridge. It was used to observe at 178MHz.
Photo by Nick Catford
For more information on the 1 mile telescope see the Cambridge amateur radio astronomers web site.